All You Need
All in-stock merchandise is shipped within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your order. Shipping and handling charges will be determined during the checkout process.
For Regular Ground, please allow seven to ten business days for delivery. For 2nd Day, please allow 2-3 business days. For Next Day, please allow 1 business day.
Orders received after noon on Friday or during the weekend will be processed the next business day. This DOES affect any order requiring Next Day or 2nd Day shipping.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact customer service toll-free at 317-992-0098, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Refund & Exchange
Any phones that are returned for replacement must meet the following requirements:
1. Phones must be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date from Wireless World Indy
2. Phones must be returned in the Original Packaging that the phone was purchased in, complete with all accessories and manuals. Partial phones (without chargers, batteries, or original packaging) will not be accepted as returns and will be sent back to dealer.
3. Phones may be returned for technical problems such as defects in parts and workmanship including a faulty keypad, speaker, screen or earpiece, activation problems, physical defects that occurred during shipping process, and reoccurring problems with charging including bad charger ports, bad chargers or batteries.
4. Buyers remorse: If you are not satisfied with a handset and would like to return it for a credit; the handset must have been purchased within 14 days of the requested credit and be in unsold condition as it was received. A 35% restocking fee will be applied and the difference credited to your account for future purchase of handsets. effective 8/13/12
5. RMA Number: Packages sent to Wireless World Indy without an RMA number clearly displayed on the outside packaging will be refused delivery and returned to the sender without being processed for RMA. effective 8/21/12
Any phones with the following problems will not be considered for return or exchange:
1. Phones that have been physically damaged due to customer usage.
2. Phones that have not been returned within the 14 days warranty period.
3. Any phone that has been programmed with a password lock by either a dealer or customer will be returned due to the fact that our technician will be unable to check any possible malfunctions associated with the phone.
4. Phones that have had any type of water damage. Water damage can create different types of phone malfunctions, such as charging problems, functioning problems, and speaker and earpiece malfunctions. Any phone that has water damage will be returned to the dealer with no replacement.
5. Any phone that has the Warranty Sticker removed from the packaging or battery compartment.
6. Any phone that has ANY software modifications, including but not limited to; Rooted Phones, Firmware, PRL, ERI, .SCR or .bin files. If the software has been modified to work on another carrier the handsets warranty will be void.
7. If you're returning an iPhone:
Any Apple account must be removed prior to the handset being returned. effective 5/5/14
If you have questions on whether or not a product is eligible for return, please email our technicians:
Effective Revisions: 9/23/11, 6/19/12, 8/13/12, 8/21/12